Sundaram Business Services (SBS), the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) arm of Sundaram Finance Ltd, has entered into a joint venture agreement with $3 billion ETA Group of Dubai to float a first BPO outfit in Dubai, targeting the entire Gulf region. SBS will be holding 40% stake in the JV while ETA group will have the remaining 60%. The JV will target markets in the UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.
check for more information : http://www.sundarambizserv.com/
TradeOrganizer can help you in Building Your Status Specializing in customized Web Development projects and Graphic Design. If you are considering a website for your company, or a re-design, search engine optimization or custom made Graphic Design, flash presentations and interactive Multimedia Cds, Please don't hesitate to contact us.
We also enable you to understand your technology, so you can maintain and upgrade it as time goes on -- all while fitting your budget!
We provide all Web based solutions including, Domain registration .com, org and .net, providing Server space dedicated or shared, Website designing or Large websites with voluminous content in different languages Complex database linked websites with built-in search facilities and user friendly interfaces. We are also expertise in Portals developments with total e-commerce solutions, Databases backends in Oracle or SQL etc. Business to business (B2B) and Business to Customer (B2C) websites,On line shopping and E-Com websites with solutions for developing a consortium of shops with multiple enabling partners and franchises,E-mail solutions,Database entry workand Any other Web enabled solutions.